The Directorate of Human Resources Undira is a non-academic support unit (implementing element) at the University level which is under the coordination of the non-Academic Vice Chancellor based on Foundation Regulation Number: YDA/002/Skep/IV/2019 concerning organizational structure and work procedures. The HR Directorate supports the achievement of the University's Vision and Mission through the following functions:
A. Coordination of resource development system planning at the rectorate, faculty, graduate school, and related work units, including: 1) Planning, 2) management, 3) human resource development and development (educational and educational staff, laboratory assistants, and technicians ).
B. Program implementer:
a. Human resource administration (recruitment system, selection, placement, assessment, education and training, salary, promotion, rotation, demotion and retirement), with stages:
- Analyze and estimate the availability of educators/educational staff.
- Designing systems, mechanisms and SOPs for resource development.
- Implementing a system of recruitment and selection of resources.
- Distributing educators/educational staff based on the request and needs of the work unit.
- Implementing an integrated personnel data system in every work unit.
- Implementing, proposing, documenting rank and class.
- Implementing, proposing and documenting further studies, training and development of educators/educational staff.
- Implementing, proposing and documenting pensions/layoffs for educators and education staff.
b. Distribute supporting resources at the rectorate, faculty, postgraduate, and other work units.
C. Carry out reporting and follow-up.
a. Prepare a report on the work program of the Resource Development Bureau.
b. Carry out internal improvements at the Bureau level
c. Recommend follow-up decisions at the rectorate, faculty, postgraduate, and other work unit levels.
d. Routinely report relevant data/information to the government.