- The Center for Career and Alumni Relations is the implementing element of the university that plans, coordinates, monitors, evaluates existing activities to make studies in the interest of smooth graduate job search and tracking and developing relationships with alumni.
- The Center for Career and Alumni Relations is led by the Head of the Center for Career and Alumni Relations who is under the control and reporting to the Director of Innovation, Alumni and International Cooperation.
- The Center for Career and Alumni Relations has the following main tasks:
a. Plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate collaborative activities with organizations or industries in the interest of supporting a smooth graduate job search.
b. Coordinate with related units to synchronize programs in career and alumni relations. Planning programs and systems that can monitor alumni career developments for the benefit of alumni relations and preparation of alumni database.
c. Provide technical and administrative services related to tracing activities and alumni relations as well as job fair programs to university leadership elements, learning implementers, technical implementing units, and students.
d. Manage and improve data and administrative information from activities related to careers and alumni relations.
e. Reporting unit performance and evaluation for continuous improvement actions with the principles of determining planning, setting standards, implementing programs, evaluating programs and corrective actions.
- Career Center and Alumni Relations have the following functions:
a. Coordinate the planning of the service system for the administrative activities of the Career Center and Alumni Relations, with the Faculties, Postgraduates and work units related to fostering the Director of Innovation, Alumni and International Cooperation, including.
- Planning, administration, financial management in a synergistic and integrated manner.
- Planning financial administration services according to the budget university.
- Distribution and spending according to university budget.
b. Carry out program activities.
- Facilitate student activities according to interests, talents, and science and technology reasoning in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Coordinate the allocation and distribution of resources supporting the activities of the Career Center and Alumni Relations with each Faculty and Postgraduate.
- Implementing data-based filing of Career Center and Alumni Relations.
- Provide information services for Student Career Center and Alumni Relations (scholarships, industrial practice and job vacancies) to students.
- Conducting alumni data collection and tracer study activities
- Facilitating activities to develop students' career potential
- Coordinate the implementation of the Career Center and Alumni Relations
- Coordinate and facilitate collaboration with Alumni, both institutional and individual.
c. Carry out reporting and follow-up.
- Prepare a report on the work program of the Career Center and Alumni Relations, every year as a form of accountability to the Chancellor in accordance with applicable standards.
- Implementing internal improvements at the Career Center and Alumni Relations level, after receiving instructions from superiors.
- Recommend things that need to be followed up by the leadership.
- Report administrative matters requested by LLDIKTI Region III.
- The Center for Career and Alumni Relations has the authority
a. Get full access to University work units, activities, records, documents, and other relevant information in accordance with the tasks assigned by the Director of Innovation, Alumni and International Cooperation.
b. Determine the scope of work and implement a student and alumni data collection system.
c. Get full cooperation from all elements of university structural officials, responses to reports, and corrective steps.
d. Get adequate resource support for the purposes of carrying out their duties.