Description of Financial Administration Bureau
The Financial Administration Bureau is the implementing element that organizes university technical and administrative services for finance, accounting, and taxation. The Financial Administration Bureau is led by the Head of the Financial Administration Bureau who is under the control and is responsible to the foundation through the rector.
The Financial Administration Bureau of Dian Nusantara University has the following functions:
A. Coordinate the University's financial management planning with Faculties, Postgraduates, Study Programs and work units related to coaching Non-Academic Vice Chancellor, including:
- Planning, administration, financial management in a synergistic and integrated manner.
- Planning financial administration services according to the budget university.
- Distribution and spending according to university budget.
B. Carry out program activities.
a. Implementing a financial administration system, with the following stages:
- Analyze and estimate the need and availability of resources finance.
- Determining systems, mechanisms, and SOPs in the financial sector university.
- Setting an income system through payment of tuition fees.
- Distribution of finances on the basis of allocation of work units.
- Implementing a financial accounting system.
- Implementing arrangements, proposals, and documentation budgeting.
- Implementing arrangements, proposals, and documentation expenses and financial accountability
- Implementing, proposing, and documenting audits financial system.
- Distribution of financial resources according to the potential in every faculty, postgraduate, and other work unit.
- Implementing reporting and follow-up.
b. Distribution of financial resources according to the potential in each faculty, postgraduate and other work units.
c. Carry out reporting and follow-up